Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

We are in the 2 year delta time frame for 'watch the water'.Feb 15- March 5.

Experts warn that 3 Gorges Dam could collapse- posted 2 days ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pRSdyyZIOg

And today I see a post on Telegram: 3 Gorges Dam 'Closed due to Covid'. Don't think Covid has anything to do with it

(0) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

2. This video shows the immense destruction China will suffer if the Three Gorges Dam is breached.

It will be a flood like no other the world has ever seen in modern times.

https://youtu.be/RjHWkCdZdOE

END

(1) Show this thread

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

George bush 1 george bush 2 george soros. hmmm?

Do you know where this is sourced from to read the article ? I searched for it but cant find it. Let me know if you have a link and ThanQ . 🙏🏼❤️✝️

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Seems legit, I think I see reference to this article posted along with many others reaffirming the severity of it. If that thing goes, there's a lot of peole going to die in China and possibly nuclear reactor leaks and massive power outages... How do you fix something like that? I don't think you can, after all, it was made in china.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=3+gorges+dam+cracks&t=brave&ia=web

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I did try finding this article myself but could not actually. I ended up just posting the graphic I found.

(2) Show this thread