Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Maybe I'm alone on the porch here but I do not trust Elon. Nope. He is trying to reposition himself into someone you can trust. An honest person has no need to do this because his reputation precedes him.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

This is what I thought when I saw Elon moving a bunch of money into Bitcoin. He is just using Bitcoin as a temporary holding. I wish Elon would use some of that money and buy physical silver. He needs that physical silver (1000 oz bars) anyway for his business

Bitcoin about to tank!🤔

Father, husband, child of God, animal lover, Patriot of the US. #WWG1WGA NOTHING can stop what is coming!

I just bought me some silver so screw crypto and fiat. They can hsve their monopoly money.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

i kinda like the guy 2:)

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I agree with Musk.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ILL SAY IT AGAIN GOLD/SIVER GODS MONEY ,IF U DONT HOLD IT IN YOUR HANDPHYSICALLY DO U REALLY OEN IT!

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Facts! There will be much opportunity to earn profits from the pump and dumps of BC now and in the coming future. However the Govt will regulate BC or use another form of block chain that they absolutely control. So yes, long term Elon is correct IMO.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Dayaum! Where's the post that says.
"Shit's gettin' real."??

"So close" vibes

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Keyword almost as fiat!

Read between the lines...
Keyword is FIAT! Understand? 🤔

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

#NESARA Only own physical gold, silver, platinum, palladium and copper. Crypto, xrp and xlm, only regulated ones. (Im not a financial advisor). 3 images