Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Alec Baldwin: Cuomo ‘Should Resign’ if He Threatened Democrat Ron Kim over Nursing Scandal

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/02/18/alec-baldwin-cuomo-should-resign-if-he-threatened-democrat-ron-kim-over-nursing-scandal/

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Alec Baldwin is a pedo. His words mean nothing 🤷‍♀️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

It's the fact that he is calling out Cuomo that makes this a big deal

I get it. What does Cuomo have on Alec? They are eating each other now.

I think Cuomo is actually a whitehat playing a black hat because we didn't take him out with coronavirus

He had half a million hospital beds and sent sick elderly back to their long term care homes. Deaths are between 12k-50k. Not thinking white hat. Genocide.

Yes, I know, but it was a way to wake people up to corrupt and evil politicians. I don't know if we will ever know for sure, but him and his brother used to hang out with Trump (and probably Jr.)

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it