After 80 hours with NO power or water it is finally back on. Thank you, Jesus for protecting us and all of the front line workers (lineman, electricians, water and road crews) that worked tirelessly in the harsh elements for us. Prayers continue for those who are still enduring this absolute nightmare.

Only people mentioned by @Tnsfno20 in this post can reply

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Praying for u all!!!

I love Jesus, my husband of 41 years 5 children & 13 grandchildren✝️❤️ I’m the wife of an Army Veteran🧑🏼‍🚀 I’m a Patriot🇺🇸Trump🇺🇸

Praise the Lord👏🏼✝️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Aw that's brilliant news! Keeping my fingers crossed for all the others and hope they resume power asap 🙏

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Many who didn't lose power and water are reminded quite firmly to be Grateful, Help Others, and Never Complain Again about the small stuff. My brother has been in your boat since Monday. Fingers crossed for Pearland, Texas and All others in the same boat.

🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Glad you're safe! 🙏🙏🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏❤️Thank You Jesus❤️🙏 I have been Praying so hard & will continue to Pray🙏❤️🙏 Please let me know if I can do anything , anything at all.

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

🙏❤️

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is good news, so glad yall are ok!🙏
Prayer going up for all still suffering and those especially that lost loved ones in this!

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Great news!

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

Yes it is.

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻for all in Texas

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

4 days and still counting over in Louisiana 😩😩😩

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

My heart breaks for y'all. Prayers going up.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

We are praying for you, Louisiana folks. Raised Houston here. I know the Cajun Navy is stout! We wouldn't know what good food and jazz was if it wasn't for Louisiana.

(3) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work, courage and dedication. I'm in Austin and I am praying for all of you in Texas that are on the frontlines. I have electricity and water back today and am SO grateful to you all! Godspeed to each and every one of you!❤️🙏

Continued prayers for all of you 🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊️🙌

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

good to hear patroit 🙏🙏❤