Only people mentioned by @jfk2djt in this post can reply

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Samuel 23:8 - Last line... Makes you go Ummm
7 And it was told Saul that David was come to Keilah. And Saul said, God hath delivered him into mine hand; for he is shut in, by entering into a town that hath gates and bars.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication

Ha, DC. I like it!

(1) Show this thread

Great news ...however people including my family are lining up for this fake poison they call a vaccine...enough is enough the TRUTH needs to be revealed in it's entirety....without full disclosure we will NEVER be able to heal!!!!

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

If Pence was arrested and switched out in July 2019, then the plea for him to do the right thing regarding the electoral college was theater.

Now I must meditate on this reality, not knowing what else to say.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God is Just the demonds got what they deserved

Openness, accountability, and honesty define government transparency. In a free society, transparency is government's obligation to share information with citizens. It is at the heart of how citizens hold their public officials accountable.

So far there has not been any.

Christian, #WWG1WGA, #XRP, #2nd, #SaveTheChildren

Beautiful..they got, and are getting what they deserve for Treason, and crimes against humaity.

#New York Patriot #MAGA #Hold the line Gab.com/serenerage T.me/karenann1776

1 Samuel 23:9 (RSV): 9 David knew that Saul was plotting evil against him; and he said to Abiathar the priest, “Bring the ephod here.”

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

What about Big Mike? Did he get the rope or had his head blown off?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

we are living amongst clones. they are the crop in#TheMatrix

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

Am I right in saying the inauguration is exactly 2 weeks from today which means things should begin to happen soon?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

hope for the best but best not to hold anything to a date... everything changes

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Lauri QdUp to her Publication

Hi! I would love to help you by having you scroll on my timeline and find an EXCERPT from, it's called Dinar Chronicles or Restored Republic by Judy Byington. Today's was really amazing. Tons of info. I'll post today's on my timeline. It states that he had already been inaugurated under the new Republic!!! Very informative. Even the SCOTUS case today according to GhostEzra was prob already decided upon in December without us knowing. This really is for the normies to wake up...all this time and waiting.

(2) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming !!!
#PANIC #darktolight #trusttheplan #TrustTheMan #TrustGod

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

One would think this would easily be verified by those who are voice experts who can match up voices... haven't heard anyone who does voice-work share this... would be nice?

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

clones have the same vocal signature as the original...

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Oh boy!!!! I have so many questions. I wouldn't want to be on the side that sold out or was born wicked. I've had many dreams, marking these times we are in now. The last one was walking around with Giants.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

we've been everything in our incarnations.

(1) Show this thread

i understand but it still makes me nauscious.

how can you tell lol some are baphomets or trannies

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication

So true! They know....... since this is biblical. God++++ knows everything . I so understand though. I've been wondering about "their" kids for along time. Where are they, what were they told ect... Will we be dealing with them later. 😮

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

When MSM can't tell the truth, they have to make up a story. He's yet another one.
https://www.politicalflare.com/2019/07/we-finally-know-why-mike-pences-plane-to-new-hampshire-was-forced-to-turn-around/

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

i would go with ezra i wouldnt hang my hat on anything from politico

(1) Show this thread

Sauce? Been hearing this and seeing made up lists of people claiming the are executed for years.

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

Yet another explanation:
VP Pence Flight Turned Back to D.C. for “Emergency” or “Non Emergency” (Updated)
https://thenewsblender.com/2019/07/vp-pence-flight-turned-back-to-d-c-for-emergency-or-non-emergency/

"Five hours after Vice President Mike Pence abruptly canceled his long-planned flight to New Hampshire and remained in Washington, D.C., neither the White House nor the vice president's office has offered any sort of explanation for the reversal that took official Washington by surprise. "No causes for alarm," tweeted Pence spokeswoman Alyssa Farah."
https://www.newsmax.com/john-gizzi/mike-pence-new-hampshire-vice-president-flight/2019/07/02/id/923047/

1 Samuel 23-9 (NIV)
When David learned that Saul was plotting against him, he said to Abiathar the priest, "Bring the ephod."

An ephod was an artifact and an object to be revered in ancient Israelite culture, and was closely connected with oracular practices and priestly ritual. (Wikipedia)

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

Thank you Lynda....I just finished reading this post to my BEST friend in Texas (just got electric back on)...after months of talking & explaining all of this, Happy to say she is one of us...WWG1WGA ❤️🙏😇

(1) Show this thread

When. 💁‍♀️ Time for EVERYONE to be unmasked. All the fakes. All the actors. Every person. No more Federal mask mandate. EVERYONE.#EnoughIsEnough #TimeForTruth

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Choices.