Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thx eyes_on_justice
Get this out please ASAP. “TEXAS

Something is not sitting right with me with Texas and it’s not just the weather.

I mean it really bothers me these millions of Texas families are suffering.

I couldn’t sleep actually...

So I woke up this morning, made coffee and got to researching.

I started pulling Biden’s EO’s this morning and I found something buried in the Keystone Piepline EO..... way towards the end of the doc.

It turns out that the same day Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline, he also lifted the security on our power grid for 90 days (Trump’s E

That SOB Biden needs to be stopped. NOW. This is War.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Desrev01 in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

But we know Byedone is a fake,Flesh mask actor. Realy Byedone is dead, in the dirt in the ground. So this has to be needed colladeral damage to flood the D.U.M.B.S. Every war has colladeral damage undo and undeserved. The upshot in this case is that nasara (spelling?) should recompensate all the colladeral damage victims. I mean seriously NEVER in my many many years of exisitance if you look at a national weather map is any such thing possible WITHOUT human interference. (spacex) next two the alternative: The 16 year plan with killary Obummer sOURASS AND THE ROTCHILDS this would be worse

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Having Fits to her Publication

You are making a very good point about collateral damage. Its always in the mix of war. And yes Nesara will recompensate. Mission is get Trump back in office. This will happen soon. Destroy all of whats left of the Cabal and their plan. Get Spacex going on steroids. Then we all get involved in Humanitarian projects. Help our brothers and sisters through this and get on our knees and thank snd praise God for standing with us and protecting us. WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread