Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

i learned in my 20s that wars were just for govt biz. i.e. Military Industrial complex.
Also the Vatican was a religion complex for control but clueless how dark that rabbithole was going to lead me later.
I knew politicians were all crooks in the 90's.
I discovered the banksters & Central Banking system in 2002
City of London
connected dots back to D.C. and the Vatican. Still thought controlπŸ‘€
Bigger dose of the corrupt financial institutions stock crash in 2008.

For me in 2013 the dam broke
Full Luciferian, pedophiles, trafficking, etc.

So I have had decades to digest the evil

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication

I, too, thought the Obama presidency was fishy. I also always thought the mass shootings had a bullshit smell to them. I always thought there was someone forcing them to commit these crimes. The George Floyd debacle was obviously staged to me. I thought something to the tune that he had to have had a fatal illness and he got paid to "die" so his family would be well off. But the tipping point was the Georgia run-off and I saw the massive 126,000-6,000 Dem spike. Me being a numbers guy, I knew beyond all doubt it was rigged. Then I fell down the rabbit hole fully.

Thank goodness it was that obvious to you! So glad it awakened you.πŸ™πŸ’ž

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CindyCopacetic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Copacetic Cindy, click on at the bottom under it