Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

This is so disturbing to me. I've always been a huge supporter of law enforcement and law and order. I understand that there is good and bad in all areas, but honestly I've always believed there are many more good cops than the few bad. Seeing things like this is so unsettling to what I've always believed. How can these "police" beat, hit, and arrest people who are doing nothing wrong. Are there really this many BAD cops in the world, or do they actually believe the BS narrative and think they are "protecting" citizens by doing this? This is just plain scary in so many ways!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I disagree. You're entitled to your opinion and certainly there are some cops who are bullies but to say all cops are bad is simply not true. I have several close friends who are cops. Every one of them have refused to enforce any of the restrictions here, and we've had many (Michigan). I've been helped/saved on more than one occasion by the police. Sure some are bad, but it's not fair or true to say ALL cops are bad. #AgreetoDisagree

Only people mentioned by @MoonChild_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Caseydeb MoonChild, click on at the bottom under it