LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN!#George MAGAZINE POSTED A VIDEO ON YT 2/17/21 SKIP THE PRELUDE 7 MINUTES. WATCH THE FIRST 10/15 MINUTES! "OFFICIAL WH PHOTOS AT THE TOP. WEEKLY UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM RT. HE & MELANIA IN A NEW WH? NEW PRESS ROOM?

THE SONG KEEPS PLAYING HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON. FROM THERE, "HIGHLIGHTS OF 45" ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN. PICS OF HIM OVER THE YEAR. LOTTA TURKEY PICS?πŸ€”
πŸ’₯THE LAST 5 MINUTES, A NEW SPEECH...HOPE!πŸ’₯&#tbiytc
#SAVEAMERICA πŸ‘€ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™
https://youtu.be/buiy7fK71Nc

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

the speech at the end isn't a new one but it's a good one. notice on the bottom banner it also says - Slings & Arrows. great photo montage.
the gravy cup below is mine. found it last fall at Tuesday Morning sitting all by itself on a shelf. it was a sign!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Whoa! I went through & listened to all his speeches & motivation vids. I noticed aspects from others, but thought I heard new comments. What about the beginning speil? Your take on the beginning pics & this#SAVEAMERICA logo hanging everywhere? It was#KAG before. Melania had new clothes, looked free. Her hair was down mostly. And glory, glory, hallelujah, his#truth keeps marching on for the duration is... perfect!#Bringit πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

You got me all hung up on the gravy cup...πŸ€” 🀯

(2) Show this thread

Christian, grandmother, loves Trump and Flynn, and Q. Lives in north Florida.

it was awe inspiring! worth the watch! I love Trump, he is a good man!

In response CHRISTINE GILLIAM to her Publication

AMEN! TY! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

EVERYONE IT PLAYS FINE USING DUCKDUCKGO. THERE'S COLOR OLD TV SCREEN BLOCK FOR 8 MIN & 4 SEC & A SPEECH STARTS! IT'S SO AWESOME/IMPORTANT! HIS FIRST RECONNECT. I JUST PLAYED THE LINK FROM HERE. 8 MINUTES OF SCREEN TO BEAT YT ALGORITHM SKIP IT. PLZ LMK! THIS IS#YUGE NEWS! πŸ™

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

duckduckgo works great

(1) Show this thread

I couldn't see the other day and still can't. This one goes further - looks like its going to play but doesn't

In response Laurie Trump Skarbek to his Publication

ARE YOU USING A GOOGLE BROWSER? TRY DUCKDUCKGO? LMK IF IT STILL WON'T OPEN?

In response Laurie Trump Skarbek to his Publication

nevermind - still nothing

(3) Show this thread