You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

My sister, who believes I have lost my mind and is truly concerned for me, is sitting at her daughters track practice listening to one of the moms telling all the same "stories" I do. The mom asked if I follow@GhostEzra on TG. I told my sister this is God telling her it's time to wake up. I really needed this happiness today. My cup is running over. Anons, the gap is closing. Thank you all.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Excellent news! SO happy for your sister's awakening!! I can't get any of my friends to wake up. I have been trying for months. I guess I will be there to pick them up off the floor when it happens😂 I will do it with grace and compassion....because that's what Jesus would do!🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @SaltandLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Salt + Light, click on at the bottom under it