So many times I hear, "why has God let this go on for so long". The bible states that a year in Gods' time is equal to 1000 years in our time. I'd say two years isn't too long to wate, but time does drag on for us. Are you ready? Bring it, God!

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

✝️ Jesus follower, Jesus is the Word and so is the Bible, the USA is the greatest country on Earth 🇺🇸

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Timing always reminds me of Genesis 15:16: "And they shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete." To me it looks like this means the Israelites were "stuck" in Egypt for 4 generations so the sin of the worst sinners could be "complete." God's ways are not ours...thank God.

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

After centuries of living in the status quo, with our heads in the sand, not questioning, not hearing, not seeing, I for one have certainly learned the virtue of patience. All in time, maybe not ours, but certainly God's.