Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I love this photo! Cross between Hogan's Heroes and M.A.S.H. 🤔

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Good 3 choices. I see you like my stuff :))

JESUS is LORD! ✝️💜 President Trump loving Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

Waiting for the truth to come out- I'm glad too hear@ghostezra say that Mr. Barr is on our side!

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

mischevious

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Why do we keep posting this traitor? He isn't going to do a damn thing.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

He authorized the fire squad. He doubled the number of child traffic ring abolishments. He was 1 second away from strangling the CNN reporter... the military officer should have let him proceed even though it would have comprimised his O-plan role.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

soon the truth will be known .......

(2) Show this thread

Looking forward to that boom💥

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'm not here for followers..

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'm not here for followers..

👊🇺🇸👊

Awesome pic. I pray that Barr is a good guy. That video with Barr and Trump snickering like gradeschoolers pranking Dr. Birx was awesome.

Don't burn yourself out GhostEzra. So much info.

go Docket Man - we are behind you 100%!!!

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DM’S.

I truly hope he's a white hat.

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

Its about time!

OI!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Why does he have such sharply pointed vampire fang teeth? I can not find one other picture of him that show his teeth to confirm this or not. Creepy.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

ok ok ok !! ready for bombs away!!

Cant wait!

B2 Bill Barr the Bomb Dropper! BOOM BOOM BOOM

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

The B2 Stealth Bomber.💥

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

BTW, I thought that the SCOTUS was to hear three big election fraud cases on Feb 19 ... and there is silence on the topic. Most recent report I can locate is Gateway Pundit from Feb. 5. Is it still scheduled?

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Barr=Badassery!!🙌🙌🙌

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

I still have faith in him 🙏🏻🇺🇸

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

I thought Barr was gone as of December?

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

He just said he would wrap up a few things and depart on December 23rd. :-) Never mentioned resigning. https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/read-william-barr-s-resignation-letter-to-president-trump/2b0820cb-3890-498a-bd46-c1b248049c70/

(1) Show this thread

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

My friends think that AG Barr was unfaithful to the cause. I do not. I fully expect it to become known that he is a super patriot.

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

In response Marie Freedom to her Publication

Agreed!

How much more "stealth" can a person get than to appear to of "betrayed" DJT? And, say "no evidence of widespread election fraud".

Was he presented with any "evidence"? Did Juliani and Powell give him anything?

(1) Show this thread