Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

You are an angel too Casey. Sending love. Thank you for your positive energy and brilliant work ❤️
#wwg1wga#GodWins

Love you all❣️

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

My ears quit hearing a few hours ago. like they were adjusting. Like a dog when they hear a dog whistle.

Scientist, Botanist, Doctor, Devil Hunter, Expert Woodman,

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Here's some info on how to read the Schumann!

https://noc.galacticage.org/schumann-resonance/

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Thank you Father for blessing us. My heart and soul are always a home for your blessings and angels 🙏🏻

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Thank you for explaining this....I have read the@KimRunner explanation but i needed cliff notes to try and understand it and a Physics degree :) At least now we can understand what we see. Thanks for the spoon feed.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

Amen sister ❤️🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I miss SR💗 thanQ for sharing.

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

Thank you God for sending your angels!

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Thank God! 🙏

In response True North to her Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Amen!!!! Bring it angels 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤💚💜💙💛

In response Lori Fisher to his Publication

❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 YESSSSS!!!

(1) Show this thread

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous. https://t.me/eyesonthemedia

😇😇😇AMEN

In response Just me in FL to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

🙏😇

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

✨✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread