What do you see?
From current Schumann Resonance Imaging

Only people mentioned by @OdinsRaven777 in this post can reply

In response JW696 JW696 to his Publication

I see 23.

PUNISHER IS UPON ALL DECEIVERS and their Bloodlines are getting eradicated because they did not stop killing GOD's PEOPLE.

NO MORE Illuminate 13 Bloodlines or their minions.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

London Irish living in Sydney Australia, fingers in lots of pies. Lover of a ditty. Q led and Irish soda bread.

That's cool. I don't really understand this pulse thing to be honest, but ... we are still waiting for the Punisher to come in like a wrecking ball ... tick tock

The Punisher

Solid Patriot - Still Strong - Still Holding the line. I move info for those that don't know how to find it. Trump Tough All Day Long ~

If this was suppose to be from a couple days ago, then I cant say that it is really matching up with what was truely there. Close but not really match. Not trying to be trouble about it, just wanted to point it out for you. This is something I follow pretty closely :)

Glory to the Creator. Its all within you dig deep. Nosce Te Ipsum, Carpe Diem. Share that Love/Light There is no spoon 36963

In response Yig Wilson to her Publication

This was not in dispute. Look again and see the real imaging was included from the beginning. It was for fun for everyone. not for people to take seriously.

In response Yig Wilson to her Publication

The deceivers use all manner to lead the Patriots to their deaths...that is among the evil tools Satans Minions have to use,
Patriots are lapping it up faster than the deceit and deaths can occur.
Satan is so pleased.

(2) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Schumann Punisher.
You can run but you can't hide from the Resonance.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Bring the pain.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Punisher for sure !

I am a Woodwind Musician, Singer, Artist, Author, Starseed, Digital Warrior, and ET Experiencer.

The Punisher.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

AMEN AMEN😎

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I have an older one you might enjoy too! 🤍

FULL of LIFE...FULL of LOVE...FULL of TRUTH...my friends know NOT to ask if they don’t want the TRUTH, exude LOVE the devil hates it!

Wowza, that is so awesome...we all know what that is 🙀

😎☝️✝️🇺🇲tHE pUNISHER!!!

@kimrunner thoughts???

PAIN

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

the pain is coming.

Hawaii born/still male. Maga since 17'. Digital sniper in training. XRP hodler. #trumpxrp #savethechildren #redHI #WWG1WGA

🤣🤭🤫
This is fun!!
#magaa
🍿😁🇺🇸

PAIN IS COMING

I ❤️God, my family, & my country! Huge Trump supporter, proud Q follower, stand w/ Gen Flynn, ❤️ the military! 🐸WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE🐸

punisher

🐸P A I N

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

HA Nice

Fooking unreal!

Veteran, Father, Grandfather, Widower. Available. Fierce Originalist, like before 1871 type. Founding Father type. WWG1WGA

Is my current state of mind affecting the globe?