Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I was going to ask where this was. The vans are VWs...

😲🤔😃Woah!!! that actually looks like a giant Tesla coil! I am willing to bet that Trump's uncle passed on information from Nikola Tesla and have given it to someone that will help advance that technology to bring it out... someone who can't be bought.... Elon Musk, maybe?

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

do you know where this is?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, Freedom Fighter, Truth-seeker, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Mother of 2 great children, wife, RE Broker -lic in MD and Florida.

start thawing your new state