Only people mentioned by @Z_A_Team in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That's a very dark rabbit hole...

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

These People are Sick !

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

just explaining what happened before this photo was taken will give you nightmares for weeks.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

if you do not know about the sick shit that is going on with these batards get your head around it as much as possible. I still think we are going to be physically sick even if we are aware of these fkrs.

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

freaks
death is too good for them

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

He is pizzagate.#pizzagate is real. They did a false flag to cover it up. The crisis actor never fired weapon. Cant find trace of crisis actor serving prison time. loads of evidence just in the DNC emails and this guys accounts.#PedoGate

is that a cage in the background?

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

Yikes .. Not sure

(1) Show this thread