George Bush on 9/11 ~"Going to the site of the Bl-of the-of the- of the... death, when I was going to the Pentagon.
He almost said BLAST Site, didn't he?
Fitting, considering it doesn't look like a massive Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon. Not only did we not see any wings on the outside of the building AFTER the impact, but I didn't see any wings before the impact either. The Bush administration was a domestic terrorist organization.

🇺🇸Constitutional Conservative-Navy Veteran-MAGA-KAG-QAnon-2A-ProLife-Save the Children-Silent No More-Stop The Steal-God Wins!🇺🇸

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

On 10 September, then SecDef Rumsfeld announced a department audit had identified $2.3T missing. The Office of Naval Investigations, which had ammassed all the associated evidence was destroyed by the Pentagon attack, along with the evidence. The missing $ was never subsequently addressed, overcome by headlines of ME terrorists and the wars that followed in AF, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, etc. Coincidence? Co-conspirators Cheney, GW Bush among others.

it it were a 757 that attacked the Pentagon, in addition to the missing wings, what happened to the two 12 foot long turbofan engines, the landing gear, the passengers' bodies, luggage, personal effects, seats, etc.?

We were so blinded by the horror of the day and rage against our newest enemy we missed cataloging all the MISSING evidence of the attack. I was there on 911. It's time we reveal the unthinkable: our own government conspired in the WTC and Pentagon attacks.

Have you seen the Epstein portrait of GW Bush on the floor with fallen jenga towers and two paper airplanes?

In response Here I Am — Send Me to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Redinva in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here I Am — Send Me, click on at the bottom under it