#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

**** 14 DAYS ***
TO GO till we find out
IF

TRUMP
will be 19th President
for
Republic of USA
on
MARCH 4TH 2021

PER Constitution
BEFORE 20th amendment

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

From my reconing it will be april 1st! Q says done in 30 right? March 31st is the last day of any mandates in the UK for the rona 30 days after is april 1st & juan says he will be sworn in on or before april 1st to reverse the numbers x

I dunno man, done in 30 is hard to predict where the first day has started? I thought the 30 days will start as soon as Bidan got inaugurated

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HSpecter in this post can reply

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

It could be possible either way i just know for certain everything about rona stops in the UK apart from the vaccines i am unsure about that just someone who i would give my life to went to work for track & trace so i would get info they have told me before every lockdown & they were informed a few days ago that there job finishes march 31st & so does the mask mandates & social distancing x

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

i am losing hair just tryin to piece all these clues together. I give up now. I dont see how anything can get resolved in 2 weeks, but I can be dead wrong.

(1) Show this thread