The post office in the office that is working on the resignation of California Governor Gavin Newsom (the petition has collected 2.5 million signatures).

Watch California.
Q

Only people mentioned by @SHK17369 in this post can reply

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

In response Shirina Kapoor to her Publication

😲 Buh bye, NUISCENCE❗😆

In response Carolyn Page to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Over under on how long until this building goes uo in flames? I hope it is guarded by patriots.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

And they aren't laying in a ditch somewhere! This is super!

Californian 🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump 2016 Trump 2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Gab@Tammula

We have not collected 2.5 million signatures only just above required amount of 1.5mil and hoping for 2mil because they will kick out 25% minimum, claiming unverified signatures. Still on the way to 2 million signatures.

thank you for sharing the actual truth🙏🏻🙏🏻 appreciate it 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Now watch the building burn down and all mail LOST .

true unfortunately

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Freedom Fighter, Truth-seeker, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Mother of 2 great children, wife, RE Broker -lic in MD and Florida.

sweet caroline

Wow, 1 milluon more than what is required to recall his corrupt @$$! No one can convince me California didn't flip from blue to red.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Patty Is my name to her Publication

I honestly think all 50 flipped red.

(1) Show this thread