Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I wanna know the name of the brave soul that sacrificed his life to take a video of the lunar lander taking off to leave the moon for the earth! That poor guy died to give us that tiny clip of proof we really went to the moon!!

Christian, patriot and loyal Trump supporters. “Restore the Republic!” I will never accept Biden as anything other than a globalist puppet.

Who was the man that got left behind on the moon so that he could take liftoff footage?😲

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

They flew that sucker there on a TR3b. And it took less than an hour.🙂 Who needs combustion engines anyway.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

EXACTLY! They are such bad liars!

Proud Patriot. Love God , America and our Great President

How did they get the cameras outside the capsul to take the pictures of the first step?

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Alicia Denton to her Publication

That is a fricken great question, as I sit here I am mind boggled that it took me this long to see that.

(1) Show this thread

My coworkers think I’m bat-shit crazy. Family & friends think I’ve lost it. I’m still sorting out whether they’re all asleep or stupid 🇺🇸

Nope! But I know who can!