USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Bill Gates Called Out For “Crimes Against Humanity’ & Attempted “Genocide” Via Vaccines By Italian MP (Video)

by Tim Brown, May 26, 2020

...an Italian MP stood before the Italian Parliament and declared that former CEO of Microsoft Bill Gates was engaged in attempted “genocide” via his push for mandatory vaccines and that he should be held accountable for “crimes against humanity.”

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/bill-gates-called-out-for-crimes-against-humanity-attempted-genocide-via-vaccines-by-italian-mp-video/

Only people mentioned by @MarineLEOMom in this post can reply

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

Africa, don't forget the kids and girls in Africa...

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

That's right! Next...batter up. Oh, wait. That's three strikes. having sons who played baseball, the umpire would respond, "You're out!".

(1) Show this thread