The "You and your family are safe" line that Q likes to spew has been hitting me all sorts of different as of lately & I can't help but cry at seeing ppl that are definetly not safe right now.
Anyone else feeling shitty right now while sitting in your heated home, wondering where the hell the hole in your blanket is that's letting in that slight cool draft, while ppl are suffering in the worst kind of way down south? I know I am...

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Heartbreaking 💔😥

As someone who lived through the zero temps without heat I want to thank all of the anons who told us to be prepared. That allowed me to tell everyone I know to be prepared. And really after the covid shortages everyone should have known to stock up. If my mom who lives on a small ss check can stock up and be prepared so can most other people. We don't need your guilt. we are adults with free will.

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Watching this has me in tears. I am in Texas and feel guilty for having water & heat.

😢😢😢😢I'm in MA and feel truly helpless in being able to help as well. I feel so guilty as well.

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

It's devastating on our collective spirits.

(1) Show this thread