WAY TO GO TEXAS ANYMORE BRIGHT IDEAS ?? PUT CCP HEAD OF YOUR POWER SYSTEM !!! COME ON MAN !!!!!

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

JESUS is my LORD, Trump is my President

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

The larger issue is deregulation (California Idea). about 90% of your power bill is for generation. The Power companies that own the lines only take about 10%. Deregulation has regulations that forces seperation of Generation and transmission. Everything is bud upon, the regulators have to try to balance the forced FERC bidding rules. the REAL blame goes to FERC Federel Energy Regulatory Commision.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/18/358.6

Biden just signed an EA given china control over the entire US power grid

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response American Patriot to his Publication

DOESNT APPLY TO TEXAS !! EO IS BULLSHIT !

(1) Show this thread

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA 🇺🇸 Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President ♥️🐸 KAG

Texas here, I thought I would enlighten you on a couple of things IDK who that dude in the pic is, but ERCOT sold their extra energy to the Midwest and when the Iceapocolypse hit us, they couldn't afford to buy it back at the elevated price so they just started flipping switches and turning our power off. So many Elderly oeople were found dead in Galveston that they had to bring in Refrigerated trucks. Trumps policy to keep China off our Power grid is undone, so this can happen to anyone. As for those windmills, the only thing they are good for is keeping the bird population down here.

Conservative, young in heart, spirit & mind Nanna. Support Trump, Freedom, God, Pro-Life, Military, Veterans, & to end Human Trafficking.

Seriously?!!? I just heard on Bards' Spiff report that TX turned the wind turbines OFF 2 days before the storm? What The Actual Hel!?