Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Made In America to her Publication

🍿dominion ceo looks xdresser

OUTCH !!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Am I allowed to say#DiFi is a#FascistPig?
Asking for a fren 🐸

In response LouLu Jones to her Publication

:::Flashback:::
Targeting#women!!!!! 🤬 >> #DiFi#SenatorFeinstein#ChinaDi#CCP#fascism#BRINGTHEPAIN 🔥🔥🔥
⛔️⛔️⛔️ ❌❌❌STOP the#WarOnWomen ❌❌❌⛔️⛔️⛔️
https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?id=08E01B31-4902-4699-843E-DE5C3C5EAC90

(1) Show this thread

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

oh Lord yes...
Lets Watch California ...

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

The connections are being exposed, good! Let the hammer of JUSTICE fall fast and furiously on all the crminals. Let the trials of crimes against humanity begin!! God is in control!!

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

I just looked this lady up.. the one in the middle.. and this is what I found.. She works for Gates!! https://investors.pfizer.com/investor-news/press-release-details/2020/Susan-Desmond-Hellmann-Elected-to-Pfizers-Board-of-Directors/default.aspx

Seeker of Truth. Freedom, Love And Life. And willing to research to find it. Waiting patiently to see the Evil do-ers gone. God bless.✊🙏❤

In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication

Just another bought and paid for link in the Big Tech Gatesy Chain. For some money talks. for me money is paper, and ya can wipe ya ass on paper. 💩

(1) Show this thread

She ain't fooling anyone with that hair