Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Keep America Free

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

i sure hope so

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

I went to his page also, I did not find this tweet, however he could have removed it because there is a tweet which was posted a few minutes later at 549. Here is what it says:

George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19
Β·
1h
Breaking: Joseph Mifsud is back in the spotlight in Italy following the collapse of the Italian government. His personal lawyer has admitted on the record to having been interviewed by Durham.

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Patriot May to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Always.....”soon”.....”it’s coming”.....bout to”.....”around the corner. I don’t share this stuff anymore, cause 100% of the time it’s πŸŽπŸ’©. I’ll share when it’s actually happening, NOT BEFORE anymore. ALL DONE!

PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren πŸŒ‘Dark to LightπŸ’« #WWG1WGA God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I share because my eyes and ears can’t be everywhere. We work as a team, right?

(1) Show this thread

Freedom loving AmericanπŸ—½Just a U.P. girl living in this crazy world 🌎

I just went on his twitter and I don't see this tweet. Weird!! hmm..

PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren πŸŒ‘Dark to LightπŸ’« #WWG1WGA God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❀ to her Publication

I just looked again. It’s there

In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❀ to her Publication

Sorry, I just realized you were talking about the 1st post.

(2) Show this thread

yas

Edward Snowden: "This Is A Question Even Still To This Day I Have Difficulties To Answer!"

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndSegCiqMbk