Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

this was on CNN today.They want to disprove the flood and make people believe that this planet is millions of years old and dimasaurs lived millions of years old but there is overwhelming evidence that proves the flood occured and dinasaurs arent that old and they have foumd tissue of a T rex.Proteins dont last millions of years.Its a very convincing lie that has been told to keep people from knowing the truth about God.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Spent 2 yrs checking out claims...definitely not flat. The only 2 possibilities are standard cosmology (preferred by atheists) or geocentric but round. The latter was accepted, as you know, for thousands of years. Forces for Geocentrism are perfectly consistent with what we see & feel. As explained by Professor Mach. The recent finding and confirmation of a cosmic microwave background by 3 probes strongly suggests Big Bang is nonsense & we are towards the centre of the Universe. The film The Principle is a good start. Or Galileo was Wrong on YT.

Now things are getting interesting!#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins

The heavens and the earth are exactly what the Torah and prophets say they are. Michael Heiser confirms, but he choses not to believe it. The choice is yours to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGQDa9Ojk64

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

satan and minions will do anything to cause us to doubt the miracle of God's creation.