[They] really want to do everything they can to spite POTUS before [they] go down.

This isn't going to end well.

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Patriot, Father, Anti-Hero, Anon, digital Soldier, Veteran of the Great Meme War, and servant of the One True God.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

They are so petty it is just pathetic. hilarious even.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Those assholes suck so bad!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Such hateful gits 😡
I visited Arlington a long time ago & saw the "eternal flame" at JFK's grave & all that but I just didn't like the place. Not because it was a cemetery although there was a sad eeriness seeing all those headstones, but like DC in general it just felt "off" & I didn't care to linger

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

These people really have serious issues...and i am sure I just put that mildly...

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

So spiteful this party of unity..

i'm pretty sure he probably doesnt want to be there anyway. its probably ruined like DC with satanist crap

Ummm... pretty sure Trump has his own ideas of a beautiful memorial. It will probably have a 'Q' in it somewhere. This just continues to show how childish this has all been for so long. Please, let the other Lions wake up!!

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

They can suck it! President Trump will be buried whereever he and his family choose. Personally, who would want to be buried near that satanic hell hole?

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication

exactly....

(1) Show this thread

Navy NSW Veteran, God and Country loving Patriot, researcher, Anon. #TRUMP45/19

And now those IDIOTS and TRAITORS are trying to pass legislation to keep Trump's name from being on Federal Projects. You just simply cannot make this shit up.

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

he was not impeached... stop it

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

Waiting for Trumps letter.... "Who cares" 😆

11 “Social Media” not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to “See, Hear & Comprehend “

Good to see our Congress is back at work doing the peoples business. This is so important. Arlington is for heros lost in battle. Donald J. Trump, while not killed in battle has scares of a nation within his sole. Has enough to be buried with his family. Does anyone else see the obsurdity of this? A nonsensical bill to prove they have votes to be as STUPID as America knows they are! Do they actually believe WTP can't read? See? Hear? Understand? English is our native language, right? Bills written in english,spanish,german,greek,hebrew or latin, WTP UNDERSTAND HOW CONGRESS IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH

THEY are flippin INSANE!!! Fire them ALL!!! Sorry excuses of a human being! We pay them and they do CRAP like this!! Sorry yall.. Pisses me off! 😠😠

This right here should be enough to convince the non-believers in a "Plan" .. Trump couldn't live so rent free in their heads if they weren't terrified of him!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

😅 It's all so disgustingly ridiculous, I just have to laugh. They are so fooked!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You forget, we have everlasting life, that is if you haven't sold your soul to the devil

i can't see Trump wanting to be burried apart from his family.