Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. Unwavering Patriot holding the line #saveourchildren #wwg1wga "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

There's evidently a satanic aspect of that Space Force logo..

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

What does that mean?! 🧐

Former Air Force Cyber officer. Combat tours: Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Information & Influence Operations.

That is Chief Towberman holding that flag. I worked with him at the Pentagon. Solid dude!!!

Luv my country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Luv my freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! πŸ™In God We TrustπŸ™

I’m confused.. you have NASA with a picture of Space Force which Trump created. NASA might be a bad apple, but why Space Force?

NASA? oh you mean CIA 2.0????
yeah we know who they really are.
bye-bye

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

You mean $58 million/day NASA?

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Moon Landing Hoax proof. Someone posted this recently on telegram.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Janet Love to her Publication

This looks like a video that is faking the moon landing, not the one I watched when it happened.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is truly AMAZING!! 🀩

NASHOLES! The face of the Moon never changes, water always settles at its lowest level and the North Star is always in the same position.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

National Aeronautic Sham Agency

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

My coworkers think I’m bat-shit crazy. Family & friends think I’ve lost it. I’m still sorting out whether they’re all asleep or stupid πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

here is what I think of Nasa:

My coworkers think I’m bat-shit crazy. Family & friends think I’ve lost it. I’m still sorting out whether they’re all asleep or stupid πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Concerned Citizen313 to his Publication

isn't it the 18th of February today...?
I will check.
yep.
sure is.

(1) Show this thread

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of LightπŸ™ŒIntuitive EmpathπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Ό

Me too!

EXACTLY!

Guardians of intelligence.

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

πŸ€” What are we expecting out of the SC tomorrow? Anything good?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I support the military, police, law, and The United States of America

Loulu Jones, I think the SR-71 is more fitting

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

Will we get to know more about Space Force this year?

Full Metal Helmut... Hell On Wheels 2nd armored Division. AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FORIEGN AND DOMESTIC.

can we circle back to realy big planes?

In response TVK Koz to his Publication

The Concord !

In response TVK Koz to his Publication

Did you just say circle back?

(2) Show this thread