The only way I'll be in DC/FL on March 4th is if Donald Trump sends one of his planes, to fly me there personally 😆

Because I'm not putting a damned mask on for anyone....

Not even for you Sir.

Respectfully,

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@nbekker27) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

come get me to Sir, brrrrt.

If anyone derserves a ride it's you!

Braver Hund . Kreiger . Sine Metu 💙🐾

👏👏 BRAVO!!!! smart lady!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

😁😁😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I hear you Veronica.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts