Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

eat your heart out NFL,
this is the real league made of real teams.
Here is a name for you Kaepernick, you greedy
fake American patriot;
Pat Tillman.
this name bought with his blood the freedom
you so cheaply squander.
disappear from this Gods green earth you ungrateful
spoiled brat and take the
national anthemless cuban maverick with you.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Does anyone know where that pic was taken & who's shown? It's possibly seriously RELEVANT. SEAL TEAM 6.
EXTORTION [17] I found a gold trail to a ghost rider last night.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

This warms my heart! GOD BLESS OUR PATRIOTS AND THEIR FAMILIES !!
HEROS ALL!

We are one! God Bless our military!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

God Bless and protect our military!! Thank you Lord!!

🙏❤️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

God Bless and protect our military!! Thank you Lord!!

🙏❤️

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Brother in arms

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

I remember being packed into cattle cars with so much gear on that we could literally sleep standing up. It was impossible to fall down.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Brothers!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We are Americans - It's that simple. Time to break cancel culture in GODS name - I'm all in !!!!

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

This is a beautiful picture of true brotherhood

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨