Must read
https://t.me/WeTheMedia/9109

Get this out please ASAP. “TEXAS

Something is not sitting right with me with Texas and it’s not just the weather.

I mean it really bothers me these millions of Texas families are suffering.

I couldn’t sleep actually...

So I woke up this morning, made coffee and got to researching.

I started pulling Biden’s EO’s this morning and I found something buried in the Keystone Piepline EO..... way towards the end of the doc.

It turns out that the same day Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline, he also lifted the security on our power gr

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

What can I say...BIDENS in CHARGE!!!
We're ALL just sitting around twiddling our fingers on the keys and sayin...OH MY MY Look what THEY allowed to happen!!!

Trump walked away from the whole MESS....WE don't FIGHT...WE don't FUSS...WE just sit here Whining and wringing our hands!!!

If it's OVER, it's because WE STOOD DOWN just as we were TOLD to do!!!
Everyday that goes by takes us further and further AWAY from VICTORY!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

The evil ones are not going anywhere, believe me I am
extremely pissed off and frustrated, but mostly confident.
This Plan is bigger than our desires for peace&justice

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Biden is ruling by EO's. He has signed atleast 50 of them. This is considered tyranny. No one has given up. A lot is happening that we are not seeing. Trump is still here and is not going to let this moron destroy everything he did. Tomorrow should be a great day for him. The Supreme court cases tomorrow. I feel your frustration, have faith. Big day tomorrow, big, big.

(2) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

ANYONE AVAILABLE TO TWEET ELON MUSK IN#texas ABOUT THIS☝️& THE OUTAGES THERE?! YESTERDAY HE UNFOLLOWED JOE. I CAN READ BUT CAN'T COMMENT.
PLEASE HELP REACH OUT TO HIM & KEEP US POSTED! 🙏🙏🙏

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

JESUS CHRIST! WE NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION NOW! WTF?! CALL SENATORS, CONGRESS, LOCAL PAPERS! WE'RE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!
#hackers#whitehats WHAT'S GOING ON?!#wwg1wga WE NEED HELP WORLDWIDE!#SOS #Pray
#patriotsfight 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

This is just opening the Power grids in the US to CHINA! 🤬

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

their army is chilling in mexico and canada
if they were after em they would have had them by now

(1) Show this thread

Bastards!!!!

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

And here is the corrupt general who stole the Tesla tech. it's fully operational in Texas but he wont turn it on in Texas. he dips turn it on for 2 other countries. https://youtu.be/dobylrhqCkY

In response Elizabeth Johnson to her Publication

WATCHED IT & SKIMMED THE COMMENTS. A READER URGED GOOGLE#Trump NAME, UNCLE & NICOLA#Tesla CAN'T POST THE ARTICLE HERE. HOLY 💩! THERE'S SEVERAL I SKIMMED. THIS IS COMPREHENSIVE & GIVES BASIS FOR WHAT/HOW DJT COULD REVOLUTIONIZE ENERGY. ALSO CONFIRMS THE LAZER RAYS!
https://www.history.com/news/nikola-tesla-files-declassified-fbi

(1) Show this thread

Seems like our military that is in charge of the country, could do something about this. Emergency orders are still in effect from President Trump.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

BOOM!

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Fantastic dig--HT Good eye! TY