Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

an aquaintance use to paying instalment payments received letter from IRS stating they have to pay off balance of what they owe by "March 4" which I found curious date that's neveer happened to them before they were always allowed to make payments and was threatened if not paid b6 that date would take it out their bank account ... I had no answers for them if that is legal

IRS will pull monies out of their bank account. IRS are ruthless. Your aquaintance must get an attorney involved to stop the IRS. The attorney also need answers to why they're no longer allowed to pay off that balance.

In response Susan Peltier to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ella in this post can reply

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

In response Plp Bar to her Publication

thanks I'll pass it on