Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

I don't want to get people's hopes up but it looks like this shit is going to happen! Pelosi is terrified.

Why is Twitter leaving some obvious peoples accounts up and others not so obvious are taken down.? I know probably dumb question .

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1776DeeCee in this post can reply

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

In response 1776 DeeCee to her Publication

I wondered the same thing. I've been banned and i was def a small account compared to others and it seemed like nobody saw my tweets? i followed around 5k ans had around 4k followers 😒

In response 1776 DeeCee to her Publication

My account was suspended about a week or two ago and I have very minimal Twitter activity, I think the only thing I could have possibly done wrong was follow POTUS and maybe retweet a time or two. But plenty of others on there have done so as well yet are still active. I am a NOBODY lol

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

In response Clay Hedges to his Publication

frking Jack...dick.

(1) Show this thread