+++ White Phoenix of the Crown
++ Phoenix Valkyrie
+ Queen Protects King

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Speaking of a Phoenix... It just so happens that I am re-reading this epic saga 🙂. I am pretty sure you know this one...

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication

Jean Elaine Grey 🔥
very familiar with her!
101st Issue - I was born 10 years and 1 day after this issue was published. 🤍🤍
No Coincidences...

In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication

I kinda thought that would be so! ;-) For me, it has been a little bit farther back when I first read this. Funny thing is that (back then) when I bought the issues as a boy, it was translated into Dutch (and not very well), but it hit me nonetheless.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts