Only people mentioned by @M34th34D in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response M34t h34D to his Publication

Herein lies the problem. There are entirely too many people walking around free right now who shouldn't be. Really, you can't be any more obvious than the HB laptop. You would think that would be an easy one. I guess evidence tampering at an impeachment trial is legal also. L Wood has his interview with the whistleblower out to the public. I understand there's a process in investigations, but legally, because of the implication with children, HB should have been picked up by now.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts