Only people mentioned by @RealTexanPatriot in this post can reply

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication

Will be praying for all of you; we have been blessed to have ours at the moment. I have family in Texas and I am concerned as well for them. Being from WV, one of the biggest coal mining states in the USA, we know how important fossil fuel is. Many of my friends are in the field in one way or another and I can honestly tell you they are the hardest working people I have ever met and they love the fact they are helping people to keep the lights on. What is happening, is a travesty and only a precursor to what will be unless we get POTUS back.

#MAGA - Gratitude is an action word. My best friend is a Jack Russell Terror named Willie who is also a Trump Supporter :)

Prayers! PA Gov is trying to get us into an electric consortium and away from coal, etc. What is going on for you all is a tragedy.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

☹️ Shades of Enron! I'm so sorry! I am in Texas, too. Fortunately our little town gets power from an electric company that is run on natural gas.

SOB's!