Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Gosh, I like the cool sound of a copter !
I noticed there were 10, any special reason why ???
Wouldn't wanna miss a beat

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Time to feel the HEAT! 😎👍

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Suspended from Twitter - @jenholt875

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

God 1st. Everything else is just an added bonus.

we need a new word to describe their coming condition.. fooked just doesnt come close enough..

was this in dc?

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

Probably on base.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

What happens when people learn the TRUTH?
What happens when people WAKE UP?
They will not be able to walk down the street.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

Should it scare us that FBI are in charge of vetting who gets in? insider Tiktok guy

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Trauma support, energy healing, mom, starseed, lightworker, creating #soulunity, here for the awakening 🌎🤗💖WWG1WGA🇨🇦🇺🇸🌎🌌

them ospreys are sick😜

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Yeshua Buddy to his Publication

I had two low flying Ospreys fly over rmy property. I live about 70 miles outside of DC. It was amazing and highly unusual. Don't tell me the military isn't saving our nation!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Woohoo!

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

You know its serious when the osprey roll by...

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

Sup, VK? Have an awesome day, brother! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

😎

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

STATUS

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Under the radar. Keep it on the downlow men. They never saw it coming.

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Under the radar. Keep it on the downlow men. They never saw it coming.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

*goose bumps
TRUST THE PLAN!!!

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

God loving, family loving, country loving Patriot. Love is my mantra. God is my rock.

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

hohoho! Better than Christmas...! 😁

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

🇺🇲🤞Beware of Low Flying Birds!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

🇺🇲🤞Beware of Low Flying Birds!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

God Bless our Troops and Godspeed.🙏🏻🇺🇸

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

I love it! I have never seen them flying this low. Use to watch them practice their maneuvers where I used to live.