Your taxes are going to places like the Wuhan Lab and being used for child sex trafficking.

Dont pay your fucking taxes! it's not Patriotic.

We need to bankrupt the system, stat!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

10-4

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€

I owe this year and Im not paying shit! Does this include property taxes? I forgot to pay those too. πŸ˜‚

I am not

copy that

I think one thing we can do is claim 9 on W4. Im going to check to see if this is still a thing. Grant Cardone brought this up years ago.

not in CT 😑

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Taxes are THE DESTROYER. No more funding our own destruction.

God, family, American! #WWG1WGA! #TRUMP IS MY HERO!! Take em all down! #EvilCabal #pizzagate.

EXACTLY!! I HAVEN'T PAID IN A YEAR!

Thanks to whoever started this platform. You have made social media fun again.

I agree 100%. We have no lawful obligation , no moral obligation, actually the opposite.

we could all rally around crypto and our money would be truly untouchable

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I'm waiting on doing anything about income taxes since I read that the IRS is technically gone, with the US Inc. being a defunct entity. They also got kicked out of the country in 1999 per Russell Jay Gould, but they switched venues to the US Treasury after that.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

There is only one problem with this post.

If you are not self-employed, your employer is the tax collector who takes the taxes directly from your check.

The ONLY way to stop paying tax is to quit your job and become and independent contractor.

You can stop filing income taxes. But that has nothing to do with paying income tax. It's already been paid.

They allow you to file and beg for your money back.

Surrender your social security # and tell your employer you are exempt. See how that goes for you. Employers are sheep and comply regardless.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

OR file exempt at your place of work and don't do your taxes?

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

we stopped paying taxes. just do it.
they are illegal. the IRS is a private company and sends all πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅ overseas
oh btw. FUK THE IRS RAW

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

if you owe then dont pay but if they owe you file and use the return to buy silver or gold.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

IRS is defunct anyway.
Reports are surfacing of people having IRS cased dropped.
Don't send them any money. For now anyway.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

I agree, but if we are going to engage in a tax revolt, withdraw some money from your bank accounts so that the IRS does not wipe you out entirely. We need to prepare for whatever they may throw at us, but we also need to be making the case to the public for why we are justified in not paying our taxes.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Buy physical silver and withdraw support from their system as best you can.

no one is paying attention and PPL are paying their taxes until the TRUTH comes out its business as ususal. What do you think the masses are going to do, I am not paying my taxes, i will if no ignaguration on the 4th though. Because all these time lines keep getting pushed and if this is a MOVIE then they should have something in place for ppl paying taxes to corp that does not exsist.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication

dont pay taxes
buy silver
profit???

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication

Same ones wearing masks covering their faces I suppose ...

(2) Show this thread