Biden gives China access to our US power grid for 90 days in a recent executive order & his Press Secretary not only fumbles all over her response but uses her classic “I’ll circle back with you directly” response

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Funny how the power grid has failed in Texas.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Consistent ineptitude of this magnitude does not arise by chance.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Bingo!

(1) Show this thread

I want to say " she is just stupid," but she ( along with all the other swamp creatures) thinks they have gotten away with the fraud and so doesnt care about answering the question. Honestly, who , but an idiot, doesnt see through this sham? Unless , of course, you arent paying attention. Surprisingly I think the latter is the answer. I have come to believe there are several types of people in this. 1) Trump supporters but don't realize or aren't really paying attention. 2)those Trump supporters paying attention but believe the Biden fake presidency is real. 3) Anons 4) leftist avid CNN lovers

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

5)leftists who are generational democrats who don't realize it isn't grandma's democratic ( The Kennedy's) party and just vote and move on. 6) those who are part of the cabal. feel free to add another catagory here. I believe the highest percentage of the group are those that are Trump supporters that are watching , but believe the fake presidency is real. To be honest, these are the one that grieve me the most.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fooking circle jerk!

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

such a clown circus

His woman/girl is a complete waste of life. Circle back my ass just hang her.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

That biatch does a LOT of circleing back!!🤦‍♀️