Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Somebody poke him

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

🤪Anyone have snatches of Nickelback's "Photograph" popping thru their head? Especially the line "And what the hell is on Joey's head?"😷🛌😴

Nap time!

Rather than waiting for changes to happen, go out and make them happen... WWG1WGA follow me on Gab: @foxbarddev

clone needs some juice, ai reboot?

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

Don't wake sleeping beauty up

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

maybe a lack of oxygen knocked him out because of 2 face diapers. 😂

What's up with that black spot on the top of his head?

Trump was working for The People 20 hours a day with only a few hours of sleep at night! And this guy....snoozin', I guess Fake News will say it's a power nap!

How many masks does it take? i see at least 3!

he looks younger when asleep. Tough job

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

Sorry guy, that 2nd mask is not going to hold your Joe mask in the correct position.

Is it too much to ask for a president to be awake at work?

What's this picture all about? I see some black hair and shadows of dark hair but otherwise...No real show stopper here

✨🙏🌈♥️🙌🏼 Reiki Master 🙌🏼 Practice media distancing, they are LYING to you! Truth will set us FREE 🌎

So Presidential🤮

Another black mark for Bidan.

My coworkers think I’m bat-shit crazy. Family & friends think I’ve lost it. I’m still sorting out whether they’re all asleep or stupid 🇺🇸

Meanwhile in Texas:

So you say there is a blizzard in Texas?
Shall we blame climate change?
Electric Grid? Maybe...?
But this here dropped about [Feb 14] GS investing 45 million into Activision Blizzard.
Let it snow, apparently...
🌨☠️❄️

#activatetheblizzard#wrongstorm#nicetrygeorge#wwg1wga

Come on out! We are ready and waiting! We want to know you.. the real you! You are a great actor.. hilarious comedian! Job well done! We just want to know who you are! You fooled everyone! Brilliantly played sir!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

i hope whoever that is behind the mask has a secret oxygen source. 2 masks will kill him!

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

What's going on with the top of his head? is that a patch of dark hair peeking through? 😆

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Shirley Golightly to her Publication

maybe thats his solar panel 🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

im so tired pretending im joe biden and fooling these liberal idiots.

cant wait to see whos under that silicon!?!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzzzz......

So a guy around 6ft with dark hair is the Bidan....Chris Cornell was 6ft + and skinny,dark hair,incredibly talented and wanted to save the children...I so miss Chris Cornell

Who in the right mind gave you a Telegram page? 🤣🤣🤣I'n laughing so hard right now I cant even think to post stuff. Its almost easier to direct everone to you.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Clone Boys batteries need a recharge! 😂

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

Is it one of the 15.000 dead guys in new york nursing home ?

They don"t call him Joey- two-masks for nothing

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

video length is 3:32

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Clones need a lot of sleep.