Only people mentioned by @Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Beautiful Thought.
Please Share.

In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication

Done

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

I have been receiving the same messages. It may not be the way we "think" but it will be biblical!

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

Sooooo.are patriots in control real? or an illusion? asking for a cowgirl.

real

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

VK, with all do respect I can comprehend Satan and God. I may not be able to comprehend the level of evil of Satan, and the greatness of God. But I can comprehend their existance. Bring it God! Bring the Wrath!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

From everything I have read, we have the Galactic Federation, Light workers and starseeds for starters.

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

It is posts like these that get me through the day... I thank God for my awaking and finding all the wakened people to guide my through mine in the past few years!

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Its difficult reminding my family , No worries, Trumps got this! We are watching the rough draft of, 2021 How Humans conquered Swamp Lizards

PRAYING FOR THE WORLD