#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
Lot of fooken snow.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

AND ICE.........Jackson, MS. Feb. 17, 2021
Mostly Ice.

RUSH DIED ON THE 17th. 😵

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

NW MS 10" chance of wintery mix today. can't make snowballs and I took a lighter to some snow, managed to make tiny snowball and it burned like a marshmellow. 🤔

In response Summer Breeze to his Publication

I'm seeing a lot of these posts saying the snow seems artificial because it doesn't behave the way you expected. I'm wondering how much experience these people have with snow to begin with. There are different types of snow ranging from powdery snow that piles up quickly. (This is not good for snowball, snowman making, but because it's lighter, it's a lot easier to shovel.) Then there's heavier, wet snow that compacts quickly. (This type of snow is the kind that makes great snowballs amd snowmen. But it's a real pain to shovel.) And there are many variations in between.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Most of this s ICE. I am frozen in with ICE. Then it rained yesterday and it froze quickly in the trees. its miserable. I dont mind the snow but I hate Ice. I am reading the same thing about this geoengineered Snow/Ice, Michelle. One guy said he brought a cup in and put it in microwave to melt it. There was nothing in the cup afterwards. Ive seen others with metal and strange stuff iin it. Lots of folks are testing it. Im going to try and melt some llater. We had a break 2 days ago and they immediately started the chemtrails. They knew it was a 100% of rain/snow/sleet the next

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

One pic someone posted with SOMETHING in it. The ski slope is at my front door. It wont budge. Pure ice. My Subdivision entrance Fountain. 198,000 w/o power. So sorry but glad Im not one of them.

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

🥲🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂