Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hang in there TX Patriots.

How can I help you?

Prayers will definitely help. I've been told many people in apartments and I believe older apartments have experienced busted pipes and flooding inside. This is what has happened in the complex I live in. Staying with my parents and we have had electricity and heat most of the time. Still lots of snow on the ground and cold temps with only high 32 today. I was born, raised, raised two now adult children and lived here most of my life and the past few days seems like I'm living in another state! The snow is beautiful!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JoyfulArtist in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Pam Holzknecht to his Publication

Yes, both grandaughters, Austin and Houston have apts and pipes, breaking everywhere and so much flooding. pipes breaking on top floors flooding units below. One of our major plumbing companies here has over 14,000 outstanding calls for service, as of two days ago.