Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I absolutely love it ❣️. it is divinely brilliant. after everything I've lost in this life I have more peace at this moment and more faith than in any other time in my 66 years. God bless us each and every one.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Prayers for Justice and truth to reign at SCOTUS. Today I prayed they'd be like that movie, "Liar, liar," and that they can not tell a lie, even if they want to. Only truth!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Wait and see Folks, Nothing Will Happen SCOTUS Is D/S Through and Through.

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Incoming.... Buckle Up

pedotus🤣

if "they" put the info in the papers, on tv, on radio, on the internet..people will know about it..right now..its seems we (people on here), twitter..maybe...gab..etc know about this...i have talked to several people..and they say "what are you talking about?)

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Praying this speeds it up more people need to hear and see the TRUTH

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

i know what you mean, it's very frustrating when we learn so many cool things on here, and the second we talk about it in the "real world" ppl go huh? are you crazy? what are you smoking?

(2) Show this thread