Only people mentioned by @BlondieBrute in this post can reply

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

They know whats coming their way!! πŸ˜‚

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

IT DOESN'T GET MUCH LOWER THAN THAT. THESE POLITICIANS ARE A WORLDWIDE DISGRACE...😣

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I am pretty sure he wont want to be buired there.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I agree.

(1) Show this thread

First of all, fook them. Second of all, THAT'S their greatest concern right now?! People in Texas are freezing and having their homes wrecked by frozen pipes, and all they're concerned with is blocking President Trump from being buried in Arlington?! I'm not surprised. But just when I think they can't stoop any lower, they do.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

If they keep digging down any further, they're going to end up in China. Oh wait! That's right! I forgot. China is already involved.

(1) Show this thread

I think it is time to stop this harrassment of the people's President.

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

WOW!!! They have become insane.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Become? 😏

(1) Show this thread