Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Wake up call: One of my Favorite easiest red pill wake up calls was the 2018 Biloxi Mississippi Trump Rally where all(or most) of the shocking undead were behind him in the box. I can't find the two versions of that video where every celeb was circled and named. I don't know how Trump kept a straight face! Too bad Pence Knew. Does anyone still have that video? It was really the most positive uplifting single media piece wake up call ever. If its ok with the persons in that video can you post it again? Share your best wake up call media piece here if you like. I will try to cross post.

Have you seen this?
I cried when I heard the voice -- mist beautiful male voice ever πŸ˜‡
https://youtu.be/wBsFY_e0H9I

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Freedom loving Patriot, God is in control, MAGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

the one and only King if Rock & Roll!! ❀️❀️❀️πŸ₯°

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

That was great no I have only found small sound bytes on Twitter. So funny because I have a white rabbit. She listens to an ipod I did from someones music who is about that era (Frank, Bobby Darren etc) Rabbit really likes Elvis especially um... hound dog!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Having Fits to her Publication

He's alive. As are many others, from what I'm reading. Apparently in order to escape their handlers when they wanted out, they've had to be put in witness protection for their own safety.

(1) Show this thread