Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘Good Morning Vincent😇💜

So is it time yet to start that awkward conversation about the difference in religion vs spirituality?

I'll start
Did the jesuits that comiled the Bible have their own agenda?
What EXACTLY is in the MILES AND MILES of hidden records beneath the Vatican?

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

King James; that is responsible for the version of the bible that everyone seems to think is the end all be all; was on the wrong side of Heaven so to speak. I was shown that the bible was rewritten in a way to make Christians feel fear and feel constant unworthiness because this creates a strong lower vibrating energy and the evil ones still know how to use energy for their benefit.

yes! religion in general mase to keep followers in lower vibrations.

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kymmyg in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kymmyg Kymmyg to his Publication

NANA thinks we are breaking free of low vibrations.Ppl should command their spirit to raise their vibrations, repeat it over and over. Talk to their spirit out loud, it is separate from our earthsuit and we should treat it that way. PPl should get to know thier spirit their soul and they can connect with God. Do we really know our spirit our soul or do we just go thro the motions of earthsuit living?

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So the double edged sword there..ppl have been told connecting w/spirit is bad-demonic even. So they dont/wont do it. The evil ones STOLE our birthrite to connect to God and spirit & accept the wonders therein. The evil ones still KNOW how to use energy but STOLE that from us. Yes, we ARE starting to wake up & take it back (due to conditioning over the years many may never regain what was meant for them). We wouldnt have been given this gift if we werent suppose to use it...

(1) Show this thread