Only people mentioned by @Mrs_Peeps in this post can reply

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication

This is so horrible.Christians are being persecuted all over the world now just like the Bible said it would be.So very sad.πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Proud wife and momma of 4 β€οΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ Trump is still my president!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christian, patriot, prayer warrior, Trump supporter. WWG1WGA

His reward in Heaven will be great indeed!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

And I Am Guessing Most Canadians Will Just Sit Back And Do Nothing.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!