Only people mentioned by @UnQnown in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication

Has anyone tried this?
TP and 70% rubbing alcohol in quart can?

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

looks like high flame in video I watched

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

This method really works!

You can put 2 or more in one room!

Another tip - Use clothesline to make a square over your bed. Attach flat sheets to enclose your bed in a "tent."

You will sleep 300% warmer, I promise!

This method was battle-tested in Punta del Diablo, Uruguay in freezing temps in a house with an incomplete roof & plastic in the windows.

This is a great idea. Something everyone should have on hand for these emergencies. Thank you for your tip. 🥰🙏🏻

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

I tried a modified version with a stainless steel bowl and a 4 candle tier last night when the power was out and the bowl got pretty warm. It heated up well. For safety sake, I did have it on a counter in the bathroom so if it fell it wouldn't burn carpet or my cat...

almost had to do this! Something I wont forget in future! 👍🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼