What’s interesting about this pole is the bulk of folks woke up in 2020. 2021 is already at 4% and we are not even through February yet. My point is, this number is growing every day, more and more people wake up every day. Soon the numbers will be so high that their evil will not be able to exist. So never give up, keep pushing, keep posting, keep sharing. The Great Awakening will happen regardless of any theories. We The People will make it happen.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

before 2010, my first questions happened with the Oklahoma CIty Bombing at the Federal Bldg, then the year of 911, that is when I started to realize everything is not what it seems. I was always an Anti-Vaxxer never beleived in vaccinations beings I knew Amish Families that lived near us and they did not vaccinate their children, and the children are as healthy as Ox's.

Empath, Lightworker, MAGA Devotee, DJT IS OUR PRESIDENT, WWG1WGA. Sending out LOVE and LIGHT to the WHOLE WORLD daily.

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

In response Lori Noble to her Publication

what happened in 1987 that woke you up?

(1) Show this thread